Do you love building stuff that is used by 10.000's employees in their day-to-day work? We are looking for an ambitious and driven back-end developer, that loves to be part of a great team of people and goes the extra mile. You’re interested in new tools and frameworks and want to get better every day.
Did you know 80% of the global workforce, 2.7B people, is deskless? They only have access to their mobile phone, and we are building the core app that will improve their Employee Experience and make them more engaged. Oneteam's platform already helps organizations like H&M, Albert Heijn, WestCord Hotels, and Dominos to connect, train, and engage their deskless workforce.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be working on developing new features and improving our API, built primarily in TypeScript and MySQL as database engine;
- You will be helping to increase the stability of the platform and directly create functionality, used by a large number of users.
- You will be a member of our product team, which consists of 1 designer, 2 mobile developers, 2 front-end and 2 back-end developers.
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS and MySQL;
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as GIT;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with MongoDB and TypeScript is a pre.
Compensation & Perks
- A great development environment where we work in SCRUM, have geek talk, and share knowledge with each other;
- Competitive salary;
- A MacBook to work your magic;
- Travel allowance;
- 25 paid holidays;
- €1.500 yearly budget to spend on self-development;
- A OneFit membership to workout wherever you want;
- We're a remote-first company, but our HQ is located in the center of Rotterdam (next to the train station and Biergarten, our go-to bar);
- Free fruit, snacks, and most importantly: great coffee (& tea)!
Oneteam is an equal opportunity employer. If you believe you're the right fit for the job, please apply!